Family Sponsorship is how we connect sponsors to families receiving support in Ukraine.
Our first goal is to help children to be raised at home with their families. The home must be safe and we monitor their home conditions through our network of 15 childcare caseworkers around the country.
Types of families receiving help:
1. Single-parent families
2. Grandparents raising children
3. Extended family members raising children
4. Parents who adopt children
5. Foster parents
6. Nuclear families in need of support
Sponsorship benefits include:
1. Medical assistance
2. Camp Ministry and discipleship
3. Christmas presents
4. Exchanging letters with sponsors
5. Education help
6. English classes
7. Computer training or schoolwork help
8. Ministry and support services from our local childcare caseworkers
Approximately 800 minor children benefit from the family sponsorship program.
An important note is that not every family benefits in the same way. The families are geographically diverse and are served by a network of Christian caseworkers around the country. They consider it their ministry to assist these families, to pray for them, to counsel with them, and to bring their needs to the attention of our main Kyiv office.
Making disciples of Christ is our priority and with your help, thousands of young lives are being transformed.